Thursday 1 April 2010

PRP - Sixth artefact ideas


Following the positive results from the fifth artefact showing that sounds and animation makes an impact on the game play it was decided that the route to be taken for artefact six was to focus on colours and shapes.

Previous research it showed that visual imagery provides a good learning resource for number of subjects including literacy. The aim for this artefact is to see how a computer could potentially support pupils in art and design. From the previous artefact (3) two versions of the game was created, I feel that this would be ideal for this artefact.

The idea for this artefact will be to create an activity that will involve the children to colour on and off the computer. Hopefully by conducting this test it will show how children relate to the use of computer when it comes to colouring in objects.

Even though this test is suppose to be the final artefact I am going to pursue the testing, the main reason being is that I have not finished my research and I want to find more results to explain my findings, actually create a story.

No comments: