Thursday 14 May 2009

Client Project - Presentation

Today we had to present our work to the other groups to show our progress in our projects. After hearing and looking at other groups projects I am quite cofident that we are making good progress.

I felt that we are at the same level with the majority of the other groups; having finalised our designs we are at the stage of starting to create our HTML design. It was agreed that I created the presentation because Jacqui was creating the CSS template which is a big job. I kept to the theme our final site design throughout the presentation (See images below)

As our group have created a vast amount of designs I thought that I would go one step further by designing a simple handout. This included information that I thought was important for the other groups to see but I did not want to create a long presentation. Within this handout I included the designs from all different stages of our project (start to final designs) evidence of emails to the client, different examples of websites that we have researched and shots of what the site initially looks like.

Having done this presentation made me see that our group have worked really well, over the next two weeks we plan to complete the site so hopefully Shaun can launch the new site.







No comments: