Tuesday 27 January 2009

Restaurant - So many choices!!!

Having looked at various different restaurants I'm still trying to decide which one to redesign, there are three separate restaurants that I have narrowed down too.

1)Tonic - A very sophisticated restaurant offering a wide range of food selections, lounge bar and deli. They also provide a cocktail and evening entertainment with mixture of Dj's creating a relaxing venue. They already have a strong website but looking at the brief I am working with the word 'redesign'.


2) Le Bistrot Pierre - Yet again abother very well designed website but please keep in mind the work redesign. The Le Bistrot Pierre is a high class french restaurant winning restaurant awards, this place is very popular.


3) World Service Restaurant - Now this site has been designed to a very high standard but the reason I would like to this site is mainly because of the strong imagery they have. I belief that if a restaurant is successful then they should be confident enough to provide a good gallery of images.


All of these restaurants all have very professional looking sites and I feel that this would be a good place to start. Its a challenge which is what I have been told to do, I need to challenge myself in order for me to progress further. I have some rough design ideas that I am working on, I shall post these up soon, but in the mean time I need to send a few emails out because I am going to need permission from these restaurants to use their content. Fingers crossed they will.

No comments: