Friday 7 December 2007

Interactive Narrative storyboard

Right I've now taken my shots for my narrative so I decided to show you the basic layout of the narrative, my storyboard!! another reason why I did this was to remind me how I wanted the narrative to work, looking at the layout on the storyboard showed what worked, what didn't work and other ideas that I could add. Initially I did not plan to have so many images of the kitchen but after looking at the storyboard it came to my senses that in order for the viewers to select the fridge or an ingredient then they would need a kitchen view to be able to choose where to go. I also input a plate image because my initial storyboard skipped from the sandwich being cut to the sandwich on a plate.

One small thing that I have noticed is that there are some pictures that have certain appliances and some images are missing those appliances i.e. the ham is not in the fridge. I have already put my images onto flash but if I get time (or if the ham hasn't been eaten) then I will try to change this.

My aim is to complete this narrative by Saturday, I have already edited it on flash so my my aim in my next seminar is to learn how to export it correctly, maybe even input sound audio? who knows...well until my next blog.

No comments: