Sunday 2 May 2010

PRP - Eighth artefact, The diary

Thinking about ways to to get users to test this site wasn't easy. My aim was to get the users to play on the game for a certain amount of time and record their findings, thoughts and potential improvements.

The idea came when I left the school after doing my previous tests. It came to my attention that the test subjects had been in front of me all the time...the school students. Although the task that I was setting required older students (9-10) who had stronger reading and writing skills.

The plan was to create a diary for the students to keep to record their findings whilst on Moshi Monster. Within the diary the students would write about what they, learnt, liked/dislike and improvements. The was contacted and it was agreed that a class of year 5 students would do the testing for me.

The will consist of five days and I will also have to write a letter to the parents explaining my research project. Hopefully I will get some opinions from the children and this will help me see how children respond to this virtual world.

4 comments:

Mehwish Khan said...

Visit This Thanks

Mehwish Khan said...

hi
Visit This Thanks

Mehwish Khan said...

hi
Visit This Thanks

Terraboost said...

Terraboost Media

3458 mound road
Joliet, IL 60436, United States
877-837-7210

http://terraboost.com
brian@terraboost.com

Deliver your message to 7 billion targeted customers per year with advertisements on strategically located hand sanitizer dispensers from Terraboost.

Business Hours
Mon-Fri 8:00 Am-6:00 Pm

Payment
Cash, American Express, Visa, Discover, MasterCard

Established
2007-05-26