Thursday 22 April 2010

PRP - Do brain training games work?

A program on BBC tested whether brain training games actually worked.



The results showed that there was little difference in the results between the users on the brain training game and the user not on the brain training game. My opinion since finishing my research document has not changed and I think that these programs are not looking at the larger picture. I believe that game can assist in learning, it will not make much improvement but it will develop social skills and will make learning, for some students a more enjoyable experience.

1 comment:

bakeshoppe said...

I can tell you are a professional at your web site! I am commencing a website soon, and your tips can be very utilized for me. Thank you for all your assistance and also wishing everyone your success inside your business enterprise. Mali gold