Sunday 1 June 2008

My logo!!

Ah I like my new identity it does not relate to any of my old work which is what I want.

One of the objectives was to create a piece of pixilation, audiovisual or sound track and I thought why not kill two birds with one stone and do a pixilation of my logo. My reason for doing this was because my logo has the impression of calligraphy and so I wanted to give out that impression that the logo was being written whilst you watched it.

I had two attempts of this the first when I edited it, it looked horrible, it was jerky the lighting continuously changed and it looked as though the logo was moving all over the place so that was a no no. My second attempt was more successful I used a camera tripod, and included a spotlight to add lighting. When it came to my editing I was very pleased with it and with the added music I had my second interactive piece done!!



I was happy with this but on uploading the logo a small glitch that I noticed happened when on flash. The movie had slowed down and this meant that the music did not go in time with the logo and so but the end of the movie the music had already finished. Something small but there's nothing I could do about it now its only a small piece and I now know what to do if this problem happens again...get a longer song haha

No comments: