Sunday 1 June 2008

Summer Project

With summer heading closer I thought I should really do something in my spare time so why not design a new website, or try.



Above is an example of the type of website that I am going to attempt to design. It is called 'eatstudent.com' and is currently only available to Nottingham University's students but it made me think, what if there was just a simple website that users could gain access to many of the different take aways? It would be accessible to any student in Nottingham but as I no people at different university's I could expand this to different towns like my home town Southampton. I think its a simple design and idea that I may be able to make a little profit (from the advertising) but I am starting my research so hopefully over the summer holiday I would have made a start on the site.
Fingers crossed.

No comments: