Sunday 1 June 2008

User Testing

Now that I have finished my interactive showcase I thought that I should test it by getting a few people to use the showcase and give me their honest opinions on what could be improved, whats good, whats not etc and having done the testing I was quite surprised.

In my opinion the results were not what I expected. I thought that the users would find the puzzle or photo album more interesting but when the results came back it turned out that the avatar movie was more interesting, when I asked them why it was because of the animation. The part that they found least interesting was the logo which was what I was expecting because it is only a short film.


For improvements the users said to insert buttons to show where to cook the pizza so I had to change a few buttons around to do this but I managed to do this. If I had more time I think that I would have put music into my showcase, this was something that I intended to do and I did try but, tweeks were still needed to be made and I guess that this took more time then I intended but I am not going to see this as a negative but as something that I will work on in the summer so I am prepared for the next year.

No comments: