Sunday 1 June 2008

The Puzzle

Now I was very determined to do this puzzle because this was the first piece that I thought of and wanted to do however this was probably the most difficult piece that I had to complete mainly because of learning the code (which I'm still slowly starting to understand)and creating the pieces.



As you can see the image above the puzzle is a bit basic but I managed to get what I wanted to do when the user clicks on the puzzle piece it is picked up however, it can only be switched with another piece or has to be put in the right place to be released but, as its my first piece I am very happy with my outcome.

To get the puzzles to fit into place I had create a template for each bit (hence for the blue template) this enable the puzzle piece to be locked into a certain co-ordinate, this is why I found the coding quite difficult because I was unsure to how you got the puzzle piece to stay in one place.

This I felt was showing my eagerness to conquer new obstacles that I have yet not done.

No comments: