Sunday 1 June 2008

what to show

Well its been well over a month and I cannot lie I have been lazy so I thought it would be a good idea to post what I have done lately...and what happened to my project.
I did actually complete the task though, it was one of the hardest projects that I have had to do in a long time but at the end of the day its helped me make the decision of which pathway to continue on with.

In my last post I showed my main intro screen but you never saw what happened beyond that, well my five chosen interactive objects were my logo, a pizza game, a puzzle, a photoalbum and my avatar. Each pieces looked quite simple yet the time and effort that I put into the coding and this work really made a difference to me and also helped my skills in flash.

In the next few posts I will show and explain what each of my interactive pieces are and what they mean to me.

No comments: