Sunday 1 June 2008

The pizza game

Well as many people know I have worked in pizza hut for quite a few years 4 to be exact and so I felt this had to be in the work so like our first project (interactive narratives) I did a photo game, the user could any topping and that topping would go on in the order you wanted. It took me a long time because I kept having to put the topping on the off then on again, it got quite confusing but eventually I got it done.


As you can see from the image in the left it is a simple image and I have taken images that show each topping in the order that they are put on, this was not my first idea.

My main idea was to actually use video footage whenever the user selected a topping so, I had all my footage done got back to uni and went to upload the footage only to find out that the camera that I had used was not compatible with the computers and it was to late for me to go back home (which is a 3 hour drive may I add)and that also meant I had to get permission from the managers of my work again.

But I managed to get around my problem but I will probably try and do this again in the summer because level two is getting closer and I want to be ready for that.

No comments: