Thursday 22 November 2007

Storyboard and script

These are my storyboard designs that I sketched for our one shot film. At the moment I feel that my storyboard sketches are not very strong so I have just started with the basics and drawn simple human figures. The arrows on the images are to show people the movement in which the figures are about to move.



As you can see the sketches are very basic however I feel that they show the basic outline of how the film well.



Hopefully when we film the film is shot it will look something like my storyboard that I have sketched out.
Danny in our group also wrote up a script that we may use but, as we're trying to create a film noire this may not be used:



This is an image of the original script but as its quite hard to see this is what it said:

Mack: how have you been?
Delilah: I've been fine, how about you?
Mack: Does he know?
Delilah: (stutters)_ I don't know
Mack: Does he suspect anything
Delilah: I DON'T KNOW!
Mack: We can leave tonight, we can catch the last train to anywhere, me and you?
Delilah: Stop it, you know we can't afford to, we don't have the money ...
Mack: In this bag is £15 thousand, I know its not much but it's something, and a small price to pay for freedom.
Delilah: (begins to cry)
Mack: (hugs Delilah) It's ok, we're gonna be ok
Delilah: (shoots Mack as he falls to the floor she takes the bag and leaves the scene, while the camera keeps on Mack lying on the floor)


This is a basic script that Danny came up with but whether we shall use it is another question that we are still not sure about.

When we shoot the film we want the film to look like its been filmed secretly, we have all agreed that it would look more effective if it was black and white, doing this adds the effect of mystery. We want to set the camera at an angle that would only show 'Macks' face and viewers would only get small glimpses of 'Delilahs' face (would leave mystery as to who the murderer is)

No comments: