Wednesday 4 February 2009

Lydfields Web site

Whilst I was back at home I noticed that my boyfriends parents did not have a website for there business and so, I have to design a site for them. This will be a project that I will work on in my spare time but I was quite please to be creating it because it will help bulk up my portfolio and help me gain more knowledge about html.
The company is called Lydfield constructions Ltd they are a contractors/building company based in Southampton.

I have started designing a few designs and I have been looking at other building websites to get an idea on what to design. From looking at other websites I can see that the majority of the sites are fairly simple, the main pages consist of a homes page, about us page, gallery, services and contact us page, so I think I will stick to these constraints.
I may try and add some flash content because I would like to add a slideshow but, I could do this on dreamweaver so I may try it on there because I need all the practice that I can get.

No comments: