Thursday 5 November 2009

Simulated Project - Design Ideas

So I just had my presentation with David and when showing my designs it suddenly occurred to me that I haven't actually uploaded any designs onto my blog!! So I would like to present to you my first initial designs.







As you can see from these first three designs they were not very successful, I was trying to think of designs before I had even thought of an initial layout. Having grasped inspiration from other websites I thought that I could create an idea that would immediately work. I was very wrong.

The designs that I created here I feel are too 'square' they do not look like a website page. As you can see in my previous blogs I moved onto designing some wire frames which helped me choose my final design idea but I just wanted to show you that I did attempt some designs.....but they were not successful.

No comments: