Thursday 5 November 2009

Simulated Project - The start of the web designing

So I have researched into the brief, created some ideas, wire frames, more designs ideas, recieved user feedback, talked to David and made my ammendments so now I can finally start creating my CSS template. As you can see below I have added some curves to the main content box (from a user opinion) but this is only the beginning stage. Having shown my peers my first outcome I will intend to create an internal box, also with curves to give it a more symmetrical view.

I will also have to work on the imagery becasue if the user switches the screen off then only blank boxes appear (obviously text has not been inputted).



This is a screen shot of my design on a computer screen with a resolution of '1920 by 1200' I have been working on my laptop (13inch screen) and it still look good even though you have to scroll down vertically you do not have to horizontally. So overall the site is comming along nicely.

No comments: