Wednesday 25 November 2009

Simulated Project - Music Player

This was the piece of interactive that I found quite difficult to create mainly because of the advanced coding that I had to learn. I received the coding from another website but I am still on the hunt to find the reference because the files have disappeared from my laptop but as soon as I find it again I will load it on here.

Below is my first initial idea though. David helped me figure this out however it was not what I thought the music player would look like.



As you can see with this player the user would click on each number depending on which track you wanted however, a problem that came to my attention was that if the user continued to press play then it would start playing the song again, overlapping each other.

Now that I know what I wanted I guess I'll just has to search the web to find the answers

No comments: