Wednesday 18 November 2009

Simulated Project - Final Product

Well its all finished now so here are a few screen shots of some of the different pages showing you what I have done on each page.



As you can see home page has the music player. I have only added that on this page. The general layout is with the image at the top, menu beneath and information at the bottom not forgetting a menu at the bottom including an accessibility page.



The File Sharing Page



As you can see at the bottom of the pages I have the menu incase the css style is switched off, the logo in bottom left shows that I have tested all of the pages with the W3C site.



I have added some simple imagery to represent what is in the text.



As you can see I have included my flash quiz which I have mentioned in previous posts.



I added an accessibility to explain to users how to make the text bigger/smaller

No comments: