Sunday 7 March 2010

SPP - Image ideas

Starting on the new task of creating new images for task 2 I had a think about how to advertise my images. Below are some images on what I have created today. It's working progress but it's a start.

I got the inspiration from browsing through previous catalogues, these certain designs were the ones that caught my eye, the ones that made the web designs stand out. It wasn't until I started designing that I realised that it will be qutie difficult to capture a good image of a web site. The image after all will be all that the people at the exhibition will see.

So below are a few examples of ideas that I designed, some work and some don't but it has given me a good starting point.









All the sizes are different as the template that will be chosen for the catalogue will have different size images.

No comments: