Monday 4 January 2010

Client Project - The competition, notice anything?

Before are three logo designs for three dance schools in Southampton, can you notice anything similar?







It seems that street beatz dance academy isn't the only street dance school in Southampton. Having found three other street dance schools not only all in Southampton but with all the same style design (dance scene, street vibe dance school and La dance studio) I am going to have to create a site that shows people that streetbeatz really is the place to go.

I am not going to anaylse these sites because I would be repeating what I have said in previous posts but I provided the link above for you to have a look at. However looking at these sites has now given me more ideas that I could use for Jess's streetbeatz site. So I think its now time to go off and do some designing.

No comments: