Saturday 23 January 2010

SPP - Job Nakama 3


After having a talk to Jools it was clear that I was searching jobs in the wrong way, or to be correct I need to start narrowing my choices down because this could potentially be the chance for me to get a job.

Going back on the creative pool website it is now clear to me that I would be applying for junior level because even though I have the skills of some jobs, they are looking for someone with experience and this is something that I have very little experience in. Bearing in mind I intend/am moving to London when I graduate so I have now narrowed the job search down to 'junior' and 'London' making it more clear to me what jobs are out there for me.

One job that I came across is Nakama. With there main target industry Digital, Marketing and print and integrated industry the company seems interesting. The job they are advertising is briefly stated below:



* Company: Nakama Global
* Location: Central London
* Salary/rate: £20,000 to 25,000
* Contract: perm, temp to perm
* Duration: Ongoing
* Job posted on: 20 January 2010
* Job start date: URGENT!
* Closing date: 17 February 2010


This lovely small to medium sized creative agency in the West End are looking for a junior to join their team. You will be working with the senior developer and senior designer in digital on all aspects of digital marketing campaigns. This is an ideal opportunity to take your AS2.0 and AS3.0 skills into some lovely creative and give you a good grounding to digital advertising from a creative and technical point of view. The work will include rich media advertising (banners), viral executions, website build, microsites and games. A well-known set of clients and a team you can really learn from this is a great opportunity to build a nice portfolio from the start. You’ll ideally have some commercial experience but we will consider fresh graduates with the right skills and attitude! Immediate start, temp to permanent salary £20-24k.

It sounds ideal and whats better they are welcome to graduates. Having a look at the website the job looks interesting, the deadline is 17th February so I may pursue with this application.

No comments: