Tuesday 5 January 2010

PRP Project - Update

For those of you who don't know what my project is about my question for my PRP project was:

'How can online games be used to support individualised learning within a group learning environment?'

Basically I wanted to look at how games could not only help students learning individually but also how they could collaborate students together and learning as a group because, some students are slower learners then others (I'm one of these) and I wanted to see whether games could support this.

To some extent I think that my idea of games helping the learning curriculum would work and I have explained this in my research paper but we have now got to the term where we have to test our research theory.



I have managed to get school that is willing to take part in my project...my old school in fact. It is a infant and primary school and so is perfect for the age range that I need to test, but I am hoping to children at year 3 level (aged 7) I am going into the school today arrange an appointement with the headmaster (who was my old teacher eek) so I may be back on here blogging again later today with my feedback ... or I may not.

No comments: