Tuesday 12 January 2010

Client Project - Photo edits

Jess sent me some photos of some of the street beatz that could potentially be used on the website. Looking at the style that I am trying to create on the site I thought that I would try and edit the images to work with the style. Below are some examples that I have started, I experimented with a few different techniques, for example I added red filters, photoshop filters and changed the brightness/contrasts.

I am not sure whether Jess would like them or not but they could work well with the website design. I am currently creating some mock-ups for Jess to have a look at, basing them on the wire frames that I have previously done one of them will hopefully appeal to Jess otherwise...oh well back to the drawing board.

(have added a poster effect)


(standard red photo filter used)


(artist cutout filter)




As you can see they are all pretty similar but with slight adjustments.

No comments: