Friday 29 January 2010

SPP - Postgraduate course University of Glamorgan 2

I came across this course and wanted to post it purely because of this reason, its a course that I should be looking at but I am just not finding it appealing. The course title is Multimedia computing. The main modules/content consists of:

* Multimedia and the Web: the principles of multimedia and web development and critical application to website creation and usage
* E-learning: the theory and practice of educational software development
* Principles of Computing: the fundamental principles and practices associated with ICT technology, computer programming and systems modelling
* Information Architecture and Hypermedia Systems: theory and practice of developing and evaluating hypermedia applications and aspects of current research
* Project Management and Research Methodology
* Independent Study
* Project: design, implement and evaluate a multimedia system/ application of your own choice

Looking at this has just convinced me that I do need a career change. I still really enjoy web designing but I enjoy learning more of the front end designing rather then the coding.

I need to look for a course that has more of a design modules as opposed to the theory and coding.

No comments: