Monday 15 February 2010

Client Project - Website Update

Well the website is underway and Jess has been helping me in anyway that she can, when I ask for content, the content is ready and we're currently in the process of buying a domain name so its all systems go.

I have been trying to sort out a CMS for Jess for when I finish with the site and I need to show her how to change the details of the website. My main aim is to learn the WordPress layout so I have purchased a book edited by Smashing Magazine, it will hopefully aid me in my editing. However I have to come to terms on how to work Wordpress.

If I do not succeed in WordPress then there are many open source CMS that I can use, I just wanted to use WordPress because its the most popular blogging program, has useful plugins and has ratings when it comes to usability.

No comments: