Tuesday 9 February 2010

Spp3 - Junior Web Interface Designer 7

I haven't been on Gumtree to look for jobs in a while so I thought that I would have a browse around again and I came across this job. The company advertising the job was called Star Guided Media From browsing the website I can see that they are an online media company. Specializing in Online marketing, video marketing and interface and ad design.

What I like about this job is that there looks like a variety of things including filming.

The job description is:
* Designing engaging online advertisements, landing pages, e-mails, presentations, print collateral, video graphics, social media and more! that drive traffic and conversion
* Applying design techniques to marketing initiatives be prepared to contribute and grow.
* Capacity to turn and burn when necessary to meet tight deadlines.
* Ability to create multiple revisions of material to meet standards.


The description to me looks interesting and I want to ease into a job, the description of the job fits to what we have learnt at uni so I could grasp more knowledge on my current skills and build on more skills whilst working.

The company require that I must:
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
* 1-3 years of interactive design experience
* Rock star Photoshop skills.
* XHTML, CSS skills are required.
* Flash AS3 skills are a major plus but not required.


The only thing that I do not have is the experience unless...they included my experience in university because then I have had 3 years!! The only downfall that I notice about this job is that its nothing to do with children gaming which over the past few weeks I have gained a lot of interest in.
However at this time I can't be picky because there is no doubt lots of graduates applying for jobs. The competition is high.

No comments: